Report a Spill


Do you see signs of a pollutant spill in or near a storm drain or water body?

During normal working hours please contact the Public Works Department at 425.771.0235

For AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES: Call 911 - the operator will dispatch a utility crew member as required.

Illicit Discharges - Illicit discharges are regulated by Edmonds City Code section 7.200.  Pollutants may include, but are not limited to: paints, varnishes, and solvents; oil and other automotive fluids; pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers, hazardous substances and wastes; sewage, fecal coliform and pathogens; dissolved and particulate metals; animal wastes; wastes and residues that result from constructing a building or structure; noxious or offensive matter; and non-hazardous substances or materials that may cause or contribute to pollution.

Notification of Spills - The person or company responsible for the premises or operation in which a known or suspected release of materials has occurred shall take all necessary steps to ensure the discovery, containment, and cleanup of such release. 

Contact Public Works

Public Works & Utilities Administration
Operations & Maintenance Center
7110 210th St SW
Edmonds, WA  98026

Phone: (425) 771-0235
Fax: (425) 744-6057 

Public Hours:
8:00am to 4:30pm M-F
Closed Weekends and Holidays

For Emergencies Call 911