Choose a smarter trip at least 8 days a month and you're eligible for:
- $50 a month for three months
- $150 monthly reward drawing
- Recruiter Rewards up to $100 a year
- Curb the Congestion Champion
Choose to make smarter trips instead of driving alone on:
- 128th Street (between Everett and Mill Creek)
- 164th Street SW/SE (between Lynnwood and Mill Creek)
- 196th Street (between Edmonds and I-5)
- Bothell-Everett Highway (between 128th Street and downtown Bothell)
- I-405 (between I-5 and Hwy 522)
- Hwy 522 (between Monroe and I-405)
- Hwy 99 (between Hwy 526 and the King County line)
Discover a smarter way to travel
Whether you're commuting to work, school or running errands on the weekend, you can save money and alleviate traffic stress with these smart transportation choices:
- Sharing the ride in a carpool or vanpool
- Riding the bus, ferry or train
- Bicycling or walking
- Working from home or compressing your work schedule to eliminate a trip
Get started today
- Register online. Participants without internet access can request a paper form.
- Our Curb the Congestion Specialist will contact you to provide one-on-one assistance to help you plan your trip to work, to school or to run errands.
- Start making smart trips instead of driving alone.
- Log your trips on the online calendar at least 8 days a month to qualify for rewards!