If the problem street light is within the City of Edmonds, please try and write down the Street Light Number (S-xxxxx) found on the underside of the light head and the physical address of the street light, then provide this information to Public Works customer service at (425) 771-0235 or  The Snohomish County PUD requires that the City provide the Street Light Number to correctly identify the problem street light and to ensure a timely repair.

Street Light photo-450x250

Street light outages outside the City of Edmonds in the unincorporated Esperance area can be reported by completing the Snohomish County PUD's street light problem form.  The button below will take you to that form.

street light button